Below is a sample email that can be used to remind your teams that Updater is going live tomorrow.
Hi Team [Company name],
Starting tomorrow, Updater Pro Onboarding will be officially live at our communities!
What this means for leasing teams
- Improved efficiency: With a single solution, onsite teams reduce the time it takes to welcome new residents and free up to focus on other tasks. Onsite teams will now use Updater to send their welcome letter and review resident-submitted tasks.
- Better communication: See all relevant information about new residents in one place and communicate more effectively with residents and teammates.
- Better experience: By making the move-in process more convenient, our residents are more likely to have a positive first impression, setting the stage for renewals and high satisfaction scores.
What this means for regional and corporate teams
- Improved operations: Improved operational efficiency, reduced costs, and minimized errors around the move-in process.
- Data-driven decision making: Centralized move-in data to gain valuable insights into the move-in process and make more informed decisions about how to manage communities and improve performance.
- Scalability: With a single solution in place, we can more easily scale operations as we grow, without having to worry about integrating multiple systems and processes.
What this means for our residents:
- Convenience: By being able to manage all of their move-in tasks in one place, residents save time and money for a more convenient and stress-free move.
- Improved communication: Residents can communicate more effectively with the onsite team, reducing risk of miscommunication and ensuring that they receive the right information and services.
- Peace of mind: Residents feel more in control of the process and have peace of mind that everything is being taken care of so they can pick up their keys on move-in day.
Thank you to everyone who has participated in this roll out. I can’t wait for you to start enjoying the benefits of our new move management system and processes. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Cheers and hoping you enjoy the perks of our upcoming Updater launch!