The following document describes the steps to update Updater’s current configuration within your Entrata database to allow for import of documents/attachments & adding Pet information.
How does our bi-directional workflow work?
When Bi-Directional Workflow has been set up in both Updater & Entrata, the workflow will execute upon approval of a Resident’s task in Updater Pro. The approval triggers the integration to push the documents & pet information to your Entrata database.
- Note- Only invites that are created after Resident Onboarding has been enabled will be eligible for for Bi-Directional Workflow
Updating Updater Configuration
Currently, our Updater configuration does not have the sufficient access needed for our Bi-Directional workflow, so it will need to be updated to accommodate the ability for importing Documents & posting Pet information. Therefore the Updater Vendor Configurations/Security will need to be updated to the following;
To add/remove web services from an API user:
1. Navigate to Setup--->Users and Groups
2. Search for the username you want to edit, (Updater’s username)
3. In the "Assignments" tab of the user profile click on "Edit Services"
4. Enable the following services:
5. Click Save.
What happens when Entrata bi-directional workflow goes live?
Since the workflow is dependent on when an eligible Resident uploads a document that needs to be approved by a site user in Updater Pro, we will monitor for successful transmissions of the documents over the weeks following going live and provide follow up to you.