Update preferred TV and internet providers
- Log in to Updater.
- Select the “Settings” tab from the left side navigation.
- Select the appropriate community from the “Properties” section.
- Select the “Task Configuration” tab that is under the property name displayed in bold.
- Under Task Configuration, you will see the TV & Internet Task.
- There you will be able to add a preferred provider by clicking the “Add provider” button below the section title.
- To edit providers you've already added, click the icon on the right side of the task.
- You will be able to search for the name of the provider, click the provider name when it appears below the search box, and then click the blue Link button below.
- You're done! If your community has a bulk agreement or exclusive marketing agreement, or is only wired to support a specific provider, let us know at email@example.com.