Using Updater as the preferred way residents shop for TV & internet services offers many benefits for you and your residents:
- When TV & internet selection is enabled as a move-in task, the process of migrating existing or purchasing new service is simple and seamless. Residents naturally interact with the purchase experience while completing move-in tasks and are 2-3X more likely to complete a purchase with your preferred provider.
- Updater enables providers to have a comprehensive view of all orders sold within your community, so if you have a commission agreement with a provider, you will continue to be commissioned when sales flow through Updater*.
*Based on prominent commission structures with many national providers.
How to set up TV & Internet Providers
- Log into Updater
- Click on Settings
- Click on Properties
- Click on the Property you want to set up
- Click on Task configuration located underneath your property name
- Scroll down the page until you TV & internet providers
- If this task has not been set up click Toggle to the right of TV & internet providers. If this task already has been set up click Edit.
- If you have a preferred provider you would like to feature, type in the provider name and select the matching provider from the dropdown menu. Multiple preferred providers can be selected.
- Click Save changes