You can add and configure your community's unique TV and internet providers within Updater. Configuring your preferred providers offers a way for your residents to shop for TV & internet services. This feature delivers many benefits for you and your residents including:
- When TV & internet selection is enabled as a move-in task for your community, the process of migrating existing or purchasing new services is simple and seamless. Residents naturally interact with the purchase experience while completing move-in tasks and are 2-3X more likely to complete a purchase with your preferred provider.
- Updater enables providers to have a comprehensive view of all orders sold within your community, so if you have a commission agreement with a provider, you will continue to be commissioned when sales flow through Updater*
*Based on prominent commission structures with many national providers.
How to set up TV & Internet Providers
- Log into Updater
- Click on Settings
- Click on Properties
- Click on the Property you want to set up
- Click on Task configuration located underneath your property name
- Scroll down the page until you see TV & internet providers and click Edit.
- Choose all available providers in your community by typing in the provider name and selecting the matching provider from the drop-down menu.
- Mark providers as preferred or exclusive if necessary.
- Add optional property specifics like excluding satellite providers, wiring restrictions, modem pre-installed, or bulk agreements
- Click Save changes
If you need assistance enabling or disabling this feature, please contact email@example.com.