Logging into Updater
- To log in, navigate to https://app.updater.com/company/n/sign-in
- Enter your login credentials
- Click Sign-in
You can retrieve a lost password automatically by clicking the forgot password link and following the on screen instructions.
If you don’t have a login, contact your Property or Organization administrator. You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for login support.
Setting up property details
- After logging in, select the "Settings" navigation tab
- Select "Properties" nested in the Settings navigation
- Click on the property name you want to edit
- Confirm your basic community details are accurate including property name, address, and community logo (these will be displayed in your resident's Updater invitation and app)
- Edit any information in this view by clicking the Edit button and make sure to click Save changes when done editing