How to set up gas service
- Log into Updater
- Click on Settings
- Click on Properties
- Click on the property you want to set up
- Click on Task configuration located underneath your property name
- Scroll down the page until you find gas service
- If this task has not been set up, click the Toggle to the right of Gas Service. If this task already has been set up, click Edit.
- In the search section, begin to type in the gas provider you would like to add and select it from the drop-down menu
- If you need to delete a provider simply click the remove link next to the provider
- Type in directions for the resident if any are applicable
- Click Save changes
* Add additional individual-specific instructions, such as if the resident needs to include a meter number, by selecting resident on the Residents page, finding water service under move-in tasks, and clicking add instructions.