Any document that you would like your resident to review prior to moving in can be added in the "Important Documents" task so you can be rest assured that they have all necessary information for moving in. Examples of documents some communities upload are community policies and construction addendums.
How to add important documents to your residents tasks
- Log into Updater
- Click on Settings
- Click on Properties
- Click the Property you would like to add an important document to
- Click on Task configuration located underneath your property name
- Scroll down the page until you find Important documents
- If this task has not been set up, click the Toggle to the right of Important documents. If this task already has been set up, click Edit.
- If you want these documents to be required to be reviewed as part of the resident move-in, click the require important documents review toggle on
- Next, Upload your document and fill in the necessary information (document name, description, and type)
- Click Add document and continue this process until all documents have been uploaded
- Click Save changes