Updater Pro is move management technology that helps you and your future residents complete all move-related tasks in one place. How it works is simple:
- Approved future residents are imported in from your Property Management System and sent a customized Welcome Letter.
- You monitor progress on your community' specific move-in tasks and approve or deny submissions as they come in.
- Updater’s automation keeps the move-in process on track and saves you and your residents time.
To help you get started today, follow these four easy steps:
- Add basic information like community name, street address, and community logo
- Add property manager information including name, email, and phone number
- Add relevant links to social media accounts and your community website
- Turn tasks on, set them as required, or leave them off. All tasks turned on will be highlighted as tasks to complete in your future resident's Updater app.
- Select any preferred providers for Gas, Water, Electricity, Insurance, TV & Internet
- Need help? Hover over the tooltip for step-by-step instructions for personalizing each task.
3. Talk about Updater with your future residents. Let them know...
- Their Welcome Letter with login details will be emailed from Updater shortly after lease-signing
- They can download the free Updater app to finish move-in tasks 2x faster
- In addition to community tasks, they can also forward their mail, hire movers, and more
- Set move-in costs in Updater as soon as a lease is approved to ensure Welcome Letter details are accurate. Welcome Letter will be automatically sent to your future resident 5 days after lease approval.
- Monitor resident progress and complete outstanding on-site team actions from the “Resident” tab
- Depend on Updater to send frequent reminders to residents to keep them on track