Questions to ask yourself before you send introductory emails
Before you send your initial email introducing Updater and inviting residents into the system, you will want to ensure that you have asked yourself these questions:
- How do you want your teams using Updater?
- Would you like onsite teams using individual or shared team accounts?
- Are there usage goals or SLAs you would like your teams to meet? Best practice is to see onsite teams reviewing resident tasks within 48 hours of submission
- When would you like Updater enabled for teams?
- How are you going to train everyone?
- Will you ask them to attend a training webinar?
- Will you send them the Getting Started Guide?
- When do you want them to complete training?
Be sure to loop in managers on how they should expect to be using Updater with their onsite teams and residents. Make them champions of Updater!
Helpful templates for writing successful internal communication when launching Updater
When launching Updater to your onsite teams, it is important to make three key points:
- What are you doing? (Launching Updater)
- Why are you doing it?
- What expectations have you set for your onsite teams?
With that in mind, here are two sample emails that you can use to introduce your teams to Updater:
- Introduction to Updater - send this email ASAP
- Log in and Get started with Updater - send this email as soon as your onsite team user accounts have been created
Click on the links below to find sample emails you can use: